NAAS STUDY HUB
Rules and Regulations for Supervised Study
- Absolutely No Talking during study.
- Mobile phones permitted for study purposes only.
- Students must sign themselves in and out of study every day.
- Students are not leave the study hall without signing out (exceptions for bathroom/grinds room).
- All students have access to free Wi-Fi. Students however must only use the Wi-Fi for educational purposes.
- There is a 10 minute breaks every hour to allow student’s to prepare food, hot drinks, or to simply get a breath of fresh air outside.
- To keep noise levels and distractions to a minimum, we ask students to try enter/leave study hall during breaks only.
- Students are permitted to use the kitchen appliances for food and beverages during the breaks, provided that they clean up after themselves.
- Verbal Warning to Student.
- Telephone call home to student’s parent/guardian.
- Expulsion from Study Hub without refund of fees.